LMFL has recently added a Community Resources guide, along with a link to county wide services made available through the Sullivan County Legislative Office. To access, hover over “Resources” in the menu bar below our header, and click on “Community Resources”!
Our online resources (online catalog, e-reader information, etc.) is also now available under “Resources” in the menu.
Thank you all for supporting the library by buying raffle tickets for the quilts!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
1st – NICK ESTABROOK
2nd – HEATH CARLSON
3rd – JONATHAN MERNET
All board meeting minutes can now be viewed online! Just hover over the ‘about’ tab in the menu on our website, and click on “Board Meeting Minutes”.
All board meetings are open to the public.
TO OUR WHITE HERITAGE BREED
A Big Gobble, Gobble to our local WILD TURKEY SPONSORS!
- BABICH AUTO SERVICE – 97 Main Street – Livingston Manor – 845.439.3661
- MORGAN OUTDOORS – 46 Main Street – Livingston Manor – 845.439.5507 – http://morgan-outdoors.com/
- DAVE FORSHAY & AMY HINES – Our Willowemoc Library Friends & ALL AROUND TERRIFIC PEOPLE!
And a feast is never complete without GRANDMA’S STUFFING AND GRAVY!
AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO…
- RALPH BRESSLER for lending his race expertise and timing the race
- MICHELLE HEMMER volunteer extraordinaire
- CICI CIMINO volunteer extraordinaire
- RIANNE ERLWEIN Our Dairy Princess for donating CHOCOLATE MILK for our RUNNERS and for lending her race expertise
- DAWN ERLWEIN for lending her race expertise
- SAMANTHA GEORGE LMCS Track Coach
- LIZ WESTERGREEN Runner, pilates instructor, and physical therapist at Center for Discovery
- JON WESTERGREEN at Main Street Farm for his early support
- BETH SCULLION at Catskill Mountainkeeper for her early support
- LISA LYONS at Morgan Outdoors for her knowledge of place and guidance
- VAN MORROW at Mountainbear Crafts for creative inspiration
- LMCS STUDENT VOLUNTEERS..as always!
- PECK’S MARKET – For their generous donation of water and apples! – 29 Main Street – Livingston Manor – http://pecksmarket.shoptocook.com/
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING
ALL YOU RUNNERS, TROTTERS, AND WALKERS!
WE’VE GOT A BIG BACKYARD, LET’S USE IT!
In addition to the Livingston Manor Free Library Website and Facebook, we are also now on Twitter and Instagram. Just click below to follow!
The buttons can also be found at the bottom of the page.