We have recently added a Community Resources guide, along with a link to county wide services made available through the Sullivan County Legislative Office. Just hover over “Resources” in the menu bar below our header, and click on “Community Resources”!
Our online resources (online catalog, e-reader information, etc.) is also now available under “Resources” in the menu.
Don’t forget to buy your quilt raffle tickets for our library fundraiser!
PERFECT holiday gift or something warm to snuggle up in this winter – if you are the winner!
$3.00 each or (4) tickets for $10.00 …
1st, 2nd, 3rd prize quilts available – all beautiful!
Tickets available at the library and through the library trustees!
Drawing will be December 15th – notification will be by phone and/or email.
Help support the library and possibly win a beautiful heirloom!
First prize picture detail posted here.
UPDATE: Less than 10 days to get your last minute raffle tickets in!
Friday December 9th is Lego Night at the Livingston Manor Free Library. Legos will be provided free of charge. Bring your imagination and hands to build!
Call (845) 439-5440 for more information.
All board meeting minutes can now be viewed online! Just hover over the ‘about’ tab in the menu on our website, and click on “Board Meeting Minutes”.
All board meetings are open to the public.
TO OUR WHITE HERITAGE BREED
A Big Gobble, Gobble to our local WILD TURKEY SPONSORS!
- BABICH AUTO SERVICE – 97 Main Street – Livingston Manor – 845.439.3661
- MORGAN OUTDOORS – 46 Main Street – Livingston Manor – 845.439.5507 – http://morgan-outdoors.com/
- DAVE FORSHAY & AMY HINES – Our Willowemoc Library Friends & ALL AROUND TERRIFIC PEOPLE!
And a feast is never complete without GRANDMA’S STUFFING AND GRAVY!
AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO…
- RALPH BRESSLER for lending his race expertise and timing the race
- MICHELLE HEMMER volunteer extraordinaire
- CICI CIMINO volunteer extraordinaire
- RIANNE ERLWEIN Our Dairy Princess for donating CHOCOLATE MILK for our RUNNERS and for lending her race expertise
- DAWN ERLWEIN for lending her race expertise
- SAMANTHA GEORGE LMCS Track Coach
- LIZ WESTERGREEN Runner, pilates instructor, and physical therapist at Center for Discovery
- JON WESTERGREEN at Main Street Farm for his early support
- BETH SCULLION at Catskill Mountainkeeper for her early support
- LISA LYONS at Morgan Outdoors for her knowledge of place and guidance
- VAN MORROW at Mountainbear Crafts for creative inspiration
- LMCS STUDENT VOLUNTEERS..as always!
- PECK’S MARKET – For their generous donation of water and apples! – 29 Main Street – Livingston Manor – http://pecksmarket.shoptocook.com/
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING
ALL YOU RUNNERS, TROTTERS, AND WALKERS!
WE’VE GOT A BIG BACKYARD, LET’S USE IT!