PATRONS AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS:
We are slowly starting to reopen and urge you to take the following steps before, during and after visiting the library.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE STAY HOME. FINES ARE NOT BEING CHARGED AT THE MOMENT.
– All patrons MUST wear a mask, even if waiting for appointment outside.
– Appointments for faxing, copying and curbside pickup will be given. However please keep social distancing measures in mind if there is a wait.
– Please be courteous with the staff and others waiting. We apologize if there is a wait but please be patient. We understand these are stressful times.
– If borrowing materials, please sanitize the cover at home with wipes, Lysol, or simply let them air out a day or two.
– Be sure to wash your hands upon return home.
We are happy to see you again and are glad you were able to visit the library. The building is still CLOSED to the public for the time being but we aim to reopen soon.
We wish you good health during this time.
Staff & Trustees